Begin @ $3200
Planning a wedding can be a lot of work. There are so many things to consider before the big day arrives. You need a venue, flowers, food, a cake, and someone to help you plan it all. Most of all, you are going to want an experienced wedding photographer to capture the big and small moments of your wedding day, so you can relive the wonderful memories for years to come. The goal of Living Stones Photography is to create beautiful, classic and timeless images that will last a lifetime and can be passed on from generation to generation within your family.
My Wedding Photography Style
When it comes to wedding photography, Living Stones offers a classic style. I love to capture all of the moments of your big day the way they are seen by the eye. I have a passion for incorporating the beauty of nature into my wedding photography, so I use a variety of natural light along with strobes and flash photography throughout the event. My goal is always to make things look very natural with respect to light and posing. While I do pose my couples, I try to get candid moments out of those poses that let your personality shine through. It is just as important for me to show the true emotion and feeling from the day as it is the beauty.
View our wedding gallery page to see examples of my work. To see my collections, please fill out my contact form.
Wedding Photography Investment
When looking for wedding photographers, price is often a determining factor for couples. When considering your wedding budget, it is important to remember that while the wedding lasts one day, cake gets eaten and flowers wilt, your photos will be yours forever. Capturing the day and preserving your memories with professional wedding photography is an important and worthwhile investment.
Weddings can be stressful and hectic, so it is also very important to have a wedding photographer who will make you comfortable and relaxed during your day. I enjoy meeting with couples before their wedding so that we can get to know each other and they can rest easy knowing that they will be in good hands during their day.
While I currently offer three main wedding packages, I also offer a wide variety of additional services including:
- Second Photographers
- Custom USBs
- Custom Albums
- Canvases and Prints
I know how important it is to capture your special day, so I try to be flexible to meet your needs. If there is something that you want that you don’t see or if a certain package does not meet your needs, let me know and we can discuss options.
Questions to Ask Your Wedding Photographer
Picking the right wedding photographer is an important choice. Here are some questions to ask during our meeting so you can be sure we are a good fit for your special event.
- Can I see some examples of your work? Please take a look at the Living Stones portfolio as well as our Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest pages to get a good feel for my timeless, classic style. My wedding photography blog also features images from past weddings and events. I can provide full galleries of weddings upon request.
- Where can I see some reviews? I am proud of the relationship and reputation I have built with my clients! You can see our reviews page, Facebook page, Google listing, and Wedding Wire page to see testimonials from my clients.
- Will you be the one shooting during our wedding? Yes! We will get to know each other at our initial meeting and I will be there working with you to create beautiful photos on your day. Depending on the event, I will sometimes have a second photographer assisting me.
- Can I customize my wedding package? Yes, I am happy to customize our packages to meet your vision for your day. We can discuss customization options and add-ons during our initial meetings.
- Can I request specific shots? Yes, I try to get the best natural shots, lighting, and poses during your day, but I am also happy to take requests if there are any specific shots you want.
- Can we order prints and albums directly from you? Yes, I am happy to offer custom prints, canvases and albums for weddings.
Beautiful, Personalized Wedding Photography for Your Monmouth County, NJ Wedding
If you’re looking for an experienced wedding photographer who can capture the pure and natural emotions of your wedding day, contact Living Stones Photography today.
Living Stones Photography is based in Farmingdale, New Jersey, primarily serving clients in Monmouth County. However, I also work at weddings in Pennsylvania and New York, as well as destination weddings and events. I am always happy to discuss specific requests and always do my best to accommodate my clients wants and needs.